About Union Park Community
Situated in the delightful and picturesque city of Wesley Chapel, Florida, Union Park provides its residents with well-structured and elegant homes in a fast growing and expanding neighborhood. This community offers a perfect location too. It is close to I-75 and State Road 56, Wesley Chapel. This community is unique with its splendid timber bridge for vehicular movement.
Union Park community has many newly built homes and comes with good amenities. Some of the amenities that make living in the community a dream are community trail system, resort style pool, a splash plaza, good parking space all over the community, a fire pit, fitness stations, several playgrounds, a dog park, a basketball court, and picnic shelter areas. A good number of exceptional schools, grocery stores, restaurants, city, and county parks shopping centers close by are also worthy of mention. Though, some of these amenities are later to be added, securing your new home right now will be a good value for your investment in the long run. You could also find more information at Homes for sale in Union Park.
Some of the main benefits of acquiring home in Union Park
· Fast and stable internet connection: The community is powered with high-speed UTRAFI internet connection that is unrivaled in North America. As a resident, you will enjoy 1 Gigabit of WiFi speed that is 100 times faster than average broadband speeds. With this, you can instantly download and upload any file size anywhere in the community. You can watch or play games, surf, and stream without hindrance.
· Good security network: Union park community boasts of full security for residents. There are fitted security cameras to monitor the environment.
· Good climate: Florida is blessed with a temperate climate. Owing to its geographical location, the winter average lows are mild upper fifties while the summer highs are kept moderate as a result of the onshore winds blowing off the Atlantic and the Gulf.
· Nature at its best: Nearby, there are several tourist destinations. The Everglades National Park, fishing and boating lakes and waterways are some the tourist attraction around the community. Also, there are glorious beaches to enjoy every day. However, the one thing which makes living in Union Park stand out from the rest is its laid back lifestyle common in Florida and made possible by the amazing weather and splendid natural scenery of the land, the sea, and the climate.
· Unique housing designs: Union Park presents various collections of home designs on 65′ home sites with elegant exteriors and beautifully-designed floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3.5 baths, and a 3 car garage.
The above and many more are coming to be added to the community that will make living a delight.